Monday, October 12, 2009

Its set.. We're going to Tennessee!

Ross has been ACCEPTED to Southern College of Optometry!! The call came only two days after we had returned home from interviewing with SCO. Ross and I both knew if he could get a interview that we would be fine. If you've ever met Ross you know he can talk to a rock! Well, we are both excited and nervous at the same time! We won't be moving tell August so we still have time here. Ross will Graduate from BYU and start Optometry school a week later! Ross has always wanted to go to SCO so it was nice that they accepted us first and we could turn down all the other schools and save some money! We will be sad to leave our families and friends here but are ready for the adventure! We want to thank everyone who has helped us to get to this point! Always know that there will be a place open for you to come and stay in Tennessee/Mississippi!
Its a little dark! But soon to be our new home!

3 comments:

  1. you had a blog and you didn't tell me! I hate you! No, I don't but sometimes you make me so mad schmidt ;). Wow, that is awesome! Congrats but that just means that we will have to party soon & hard before you leave. Maybe have a going away party for you or something. Man, I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't finished...
    what I meant to say was...
    How 'bout an update? Or another late night visit would suffice. You guys keep us young :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete