Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its true!! We're having a BABY!!

Yep its crazy but true! Most people know but I decided it was time for me to post it on our blog! We are very excited but nervous to become parents! I'm am 15 weeks and ready to be done with being sick all the time. I will love the day when food starts to sound good again!
On a more happy note! We find out what its going to be next Thursday!! I know 16 weeks isn't that to early? Nope, not when you work for a OB/GYN, Lucky we know!! We both don't care what it is, we just want it to be healthy!
We told my family on Tyler's and mine birthday. We gave Tyler a card that said how he was the best uncle and put a ultrasound picture in it! He was confused for a sec and then just turned looked at me and said "Are you serious?" ha ha Our families are excited to both have their first grandchild but sad that we will be moving across the country when I'm 34 weeks pregnant! I guess they'll just have to come visit more :)

This is at 12 weeks! It was waving its hands all over the place, you can see one hand by its face! I'll put up the 8 week one but this one was just fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh yay!!! Congrats to both of you! I thought about you on your birthday but then forgot to call....I guess we're even for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! My first great (grand) niece/nephew! I'm totally stoked! I love it already and I too am sad you'll be so far away, but it's only a couple of hours by plane.

    Is you OB going to let you travel to Tennessee at 34 weeks? One of my friends just had her baby 3 weeks early and Cindy had Isaac almost a month early ... just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cute little nephew. I will be his favorite aunt!!

    ReplyDelete