Saturday, September 17, 2011

Real Game

While we were in Utah we went to a Real Game with my family! I loved going to the games when we lived there and over our marriage I have made Ross into a soccer fan! And of course all of my family already loves soccer so it was a lot of fun to be with everyone and cheer. Despite Jackson not feeling well he enjoy watching everything that was happening. My mom took Jackson up top to play around and while she was there they started throwing little soccer balls in the section next to us, I looked up to see what my mom was doing and I couldn't see them anymore. My whole family joke that she ran over there to try and get a ball for Jackson.... After they were done throwing the balls my mom and Jackson came walking down the stairs with a little soccer ball haha Leave it to my mom to go ask for a ball for her grandson! Jackson loved it!

Us at the game


Jackson watching the game


Oma and Jackson playing up top

No comments:

Post a Comment