Saturday, January 16, 2010

GO UTAH!!!! Wait BYU????

For any of you that don't already know, Ross and I have a problem agreeing when it comes to choosing the "right" school. I bleed RED and Ross bleeds blue.. When it come to the end of November you could say our marriage becomes a little rocky! Ross is better then me, he will cheer for Utah when they are not playing BYU.. Me well I hate BYU and it killed me to attempt to cheer for them in Vegas. Ross and his family said I couldn't go if I didn't cheer for them! haha One day when we move from He**, oh wait Provo I will make Ross become a Utah fan! Its just not right to be a BYU fan! One on-going disagreement is what team our kids will cheer for! I already have it solved :) I'm the mom and will dress the kids from birth in Utah stuff, They will never be seen in ugly BYU blue! I know people say you need to let your kids make their own decision but NOT when comes to this!
Anyway that was just a little intro for my blog! One gift that my sweet mother gave us was BYU and UTAH blankets! I love them so much, I thought they need there own blog lol They are huge and I know they took her a long time to make! In one picture notice what my funny (NOT) mom thought would be a good idea. I love her anyway and am so grateful that she is my mom!



Not funny!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love you becca! And those blankets are so so cute!! I have to agree with your mom, thats pretty funny that she did that! ha I love it! And I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally...an update you punk! I love those blankets! Your mother is amazing. Love her! She is hilarious! Schmidt I miss your face so much! Hope RS is treating you well because it's kicking my butt ;) Glad you can sympathize with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! I love this post. and i love your mom even more for making those quilts. hope you're surviving provo.

    and question, what did ritz mean rs? do you guys have the same calling? I'm in there too and want more commiseratees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah my mom thinks she's pretty funny! Provo is treating me well.. We get to leave soon and it can't go fast enough but I wan't it to slow down! I'm scared to move so far way..

    Yes ritz means rs as in Releif Society. I don't know what calling she has but we are both in there! I'm glad you can join our little group. Only if we could all be serving together haha

    ReplyDelete