Monday, January 18, 2010

Its about time she got Married!

I was so excited to see my best friend get sealed in the Salt Lake City temple this past month! Lisa looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the day went perfect! I never thought I would meet a guy that I thought was worthy of marring my lil's sister but I was proven wrong when I met Reed! Reed is wonderful and I couldn't be happier that Lisa was able to marry him. I know Lisa and myself were very lucky to marry such amazing guys. I was so happy to be able to see Lisa and Reed Sealed for time and all eternity. I know that there is no better place to get married then the temple of the Lord. The feeling of knowing you are with your best friend for eternity is a joy I can't explain!
Lisa's and Reeds reception was a blast as well. Throughout the day I was able to get to know one of Lisa's friends from St. George a little bit better. Nicole and I were both in the wedding party so we were together the whole day. Nicole is one of the sweetest, funniest girls I've met. At the reception we took our share of the Italian Soda Bar. If alcohol was in the drinks we would have been wasted haha I think Ross was a little embarrassed but that's ok.
View from Reception


Nicole, me and Lisa



Ross just rocking it but before the reception




My Honey



Umm Italian Soda

1 comment:

  1. honestly, you could have backed off of the italian soda's a little bit. How embarrassing for your husband. I mean honestly! Tell her to get married again, I want more chocolates

    ReplyDelete