Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yay Linus!

This past Friday Ross and I went and watched my little sister Caroline graduate from High School!! I thought my mom was going to die seeing her baby moving on in life but I was just thankful she graduated haha She had me worried when I heard at mid-terms she was telling my parents that she was FAILING a class and wanted to get into another one! Count your blessings she somehow pulled off a good grade in the class! Its weird to see her graduate.. I swear I was a lot older and more mature then she is. She's still so small :) But I am proud of her and thought I should give a little shout out for linus!




2 comments:

  1. You guys...haven't seen you in forever! We need to get together, especially before you head out of utah! Missed you at the bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its time to update your blog! We want to see your place! Get goin!

    ReplyDelete