Thursday, August 26, 2010

24th of July and Real game

The 24th of July is something I always look forward to each year! Bountiful has their parade and firework show. Now the parade was much more fun when I was little but the fireworks are still amazing every year! This year we invited our friends the Reynolds to come. (yes, probably related somewhere down the line, if Tyrel could remember his grandparents names maybe one day we could figure it out!)
I love bringing new people to the fireworks because my mom is crazy about it all and gets up the morning of at 4am to be the first to set out chairs for the parade and then goes strait up to where the fireworks are and saves like half the hill! I think the great seats we have make everything so much better! Thanks mom

We are a great looking group!..







The fireworks started out a little loud for hala but give her a little mom and dp and everything is fine!




Some of my family on the hill waiting for the fireworks to start


Ross and I also went to a Real game during July! Ross has a guy that he works with that him and his family has season tickets and are crazy fans. We sat next to them during the game and they knew every chant, player and yelled their little hearts out. They also were decked out in real stuff and some even had masks. "Still trying to figure out what the masks were all about but they got some great looks" I love soccer and though their yelling made the game more fun.

Real ended up in a 1-1 tie because our lame keeper hit the ball into our own net!! How long has he been playing?? Hit the ball out not into your own goal! Other then our own goal the game was an experience I wont forget and having fireworks after made it that much better!

Ross trying out the masks!







1 comment:

  1. I greatly approve of all of the posts! Good job! As for the mask...um...okay! And we'll gladly take your place for fireworks next year! Who wouldn't love a good visit to Zion?

    ReplyDelete