Monday, August 30, 2010

Saying goodbye


As most of you know we have moved from dry Utah to HUMID Mississippi so Ross could go to Optometry school. I hate saying goodbye and have never been good at showing my emotions very well. I like goodbye to be quick and then I can go cry later!
Sorry this post has a lot of pictures but they are people I didn't like saying goodbye to.. (no real order and pictures are just ones I had)

My Parents.. I have the most wonderful parents in the world! There are no words to explain how amazing they are.


Heather my oldest sister.


Heidi my older sister


Poo Poo My twin brother tyler


Caroline My younger sister

My roommates.


The Sorensen's


The Reynolds.. Our best friends and one day our daughter-in-law! Don't make new friends to fast with us gone.


All my crazy friends! I know its only of my Malfy but I just had to put this one up for all of them. Anyone who has met here knows she is crazy and loud enough to represent them all!


My work!

I had to put this one up of Raquel! She is the life of the office and the one that took the most crap from me! If anyone goes into my office make fun of her. She the one on the right hand side as you look at the picture! Yep.. thats her the crazy looking one :)

I don't know if I was really sad to say goodbye to our apartment but saying goodbye to everything around and changing places was hard. ok... Really from that place we will only miss the Reynolds! Maybe our weekly smell of weed from our neighbors too

So there you have it. People I didn't like saying goodbye too. The Huston's are part of that group as well but I didn't have a picture of them. I'm sure I'll do a post of things I miss and all of the people on this post will be on it as well. I love everyone of you and thank you for everything you did for us.

3 comments:

  1. Don't act like Legacy Apartments aren't the best apartments in the whole wide world! It's not like your new apartment is so much nicer, and bigger, and in a gated community. Seriously! You know you love it! Oh wait...I'm pretty sure I hate it...hmmm...okay, I'm fine with you just missing us! But seriously. I peaked into your old apartment and started picturing where everything was. I think I miss the fact that Hala would just walk in and do whatever the poop she felt like! It really did make me sad. So after this stupid 4 year break...how bout the max you can live away from us in an hour? (I don't expect you to live in a little town) Mmmkay? Mmmkay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ... like it was easy to say goodbye to your favorite auntie??? Oh, I know, you just didn't have a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha of course its only because I didn't have a picture of you aunt Susan! I'll get on when we're there in December! It's your turn this year and I'm so excited!!

    Meg.. Its true I don't know if anything will top the Legacy apartments! Free pot isn't offered everywhere! I know we really can't live far away from each other. I don't think I can live in your little town but a hour away sounds perfect! I miss Lala just coming into our apartment and doing whatever or us just taking her with us and her not caring! December... Not to far away!

    ReplyDelete