Thursday, August 26, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner

A couple weeks before Ross and I left the Reynolds had Murder Mystery dinner at their house! We had heard of them but never done one before. It was so much fun! We all got an invite and on the invite was what character we would be playing during the dinner. I was Elvira-Lyn Fection aka.. THE WHORE!! and Ross was Elias Truist-Heath. It wasn't a surprise that I was a whore! We had talked about it before and come on.. Tyrel would let that opportunity pass bye to call me a whore all night long. Honestly I though my character was the most fun to dress up as and play! Tyrel and Meagan did a great job hosting the party! The dinner was wonderful and the decorations were a great add to the party. (Noose and all :)
I think it would be fun to have a dinner out here! We first need to make friends... and then have them be close enough to fight with them and call them names... So maybe our fourth year haha I think in this game you would have to be close friends or family to really have its full potential.
Thanks agian Meagan and Tyrel for the fun night!

The group!

Ross and I: Elias Truist-Heath and Elvira-Lyn Fection



Tyrel and Meagan: P'elvis Swaggerin & Butch Chastity


Melissa and Stewart: Helena Handcart & Wyatt Hertz



..... and Gina:Chief Breaking Wind & Dee Adela Muerte (sorry for his name! He was really nice though)


.... Oh and I was the Murderer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment