Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weddings!

On Aug 5th my older sister Heidi was married! We were all so scared of it raining that day because it had rained every day that week!! Lets just say a lot of prayers were answered that day. Not a drop of rain!! The day turn out to be pretty cool because of all the rain we had, had before! You could say the day was perfect! Heidi looks so so amazing and her and Adrian look so happy! My mom did a great job in the yard. Her many many hours back there paid off. I wish a had pictures of the yard to show you all!
Congrats to the new couple and we're excited to have Adrian join our family! He's coming along with making fun of people so I think he's going to fit in perfectly!

Adrian and Heidi!



Playing with the sparklers after Heidi and Adrian had left


Best I have of the yard.


Car Diz Wedding

One of my room mates and best friends Car Diz was also married that weekend! It was so fun to go to the sealing and be apart of her wedding. Her and Judd are the perfect match for each other! Carly look so beautiful! I like to call Carly and Judd my little model couple! Take one of their engagement photos and put it in a clothing store window and I'd buy the clothes trying to look like them haha I love you Car diz and Judd and am so happy for you guys to be married!

Ross, me, Judd, Carly, Chelsi and Mike! Best Roomies ever

1 comment:

  1. Awe Becca I love you!! Thanks for posting about our wedding! : ) And you are so freaking funny, we are not even close to being models. But thanks for the compliment anyway! And i'm SO SO happy you guys were able to come be a part of the sealing & that it all happened before you moved. But I miss you....come back to Utah. And call me soon and tell me how things are going! LOVE YOU! Oh and Ross too! haha

    ReplyDelete