Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We are the Champions!

Ross's flag football team took first place in his schools league this past Friday! I wasn't the most supportive of him playing on this football team but he did it anyway lol He is already gone all day and this was just another thing that took him away on Saturdays. I'm happy he and fun and the team won though. Jackson and I went and watched the final game. Surprisingly it was more intense then I though it would be. Jackson was good and sat through the first half in his car so I got to watch that but then Jackson saw the dog running around and had to go play with it. Jackson loves dogs and he would chase it everywhere. I think most the crowed was watching Jackson chase the dog and laughing then watching the game! My favorite part of the night was when they won a guy had brought drinks (beer) for them all the celebrate with lol But he neat part was he brought gatorade for Ross and Matt "the Mormon boys" as he said! I thought it was cool that he thought about them and knew they didn't drink and brought them something else.

Here is the team! You probably notice that some of them are holding up two fingers.. This is because this is their second year in a row winning. I thought it was dumb but whatever floats their boat!


Ross and Jackson after the game!


Jackson watching dad play in his car! He LOVES his car.


Jackson playing with the dog.


The boys playing..

No comments:

Post a Comment