Monday, April 2, 2012

Visitors!

We don't get many visiters here is mississippi. Actually the only time we have had visiters is when I had Jackson or work brings them here! So I was so excited when my sister's said they were going to come and visit us and nothing but them wanting to come was bringing them lol. I know more would come and visit if the flights into Memphis weren't $600+.
Anyway this past week they came and I loved every second of it. It was so nice to see them and be able to show them around and where Ross goes to school. I feel like I talk to everyone about things here but only my parents know what I'm talking about. It was a busy couple of days. We tried to fit as many things as we could in with having a 1 year and a 18 month old kids that needed to take naps. There were many times that we just drove by the historical sits so the kids could keep sleeping in the car.

Jackson and Addi loved being around each other. It was such a change from Christmas time. They would chase each other and just laugh. It made me wish we lived by family so Jackson could play with his cousin more. I think this picture is so funny. This was the first night while they were taking a bath together haha I wish you could see Jackson face. He totally meant to spray Addi.


We took a trip to the zoo! Jackson and Addi looking at the birds


Jackson loved the huge snake that was slithering up the glass. All I could think of was Harry Potter :)


By the pandas with Aunt Heidi and Addi


With Aunt Heather and the Elephants


Playing in the fountains at the zoo! The weather was in the 80's the whole time they were here!


And of course we had to eat BBQ. Jackson and Addi enjoying their ribs at Corkys


Every night we would go on a walk and look or feed the ducks.


I love this picture of Jackson laying his head on Ross's while he looks at the ducks


We went and took pictures of Jackson and Addi on the railroad tracks. They are so cute together



Walking along the Mississippi


Aunt Heidi and Jackson with the bronze statue of Elvis. haha Don't be jealous


Now the count down to going back to Utah in May for Aunt Carolines wedding in June!!

4 comments:

  1. So so fun! I bet it was great to have your sister visit. Jackson is getting so freaking big I honestly can't believe it! He is so cute! Miss your face

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it was both Heidi and Heather. I'm glad you had visitors. Looked like loads of fun. I'll have to find a way to come up while you are here...or you can visit Cedar City/St. George...just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures! I love watching Jackson and Addison grow - even if it's only through pictures. I'm excited to see you guys for Caroline's wedding

    Love you so much - Auntie Susan (the great-aunt of Jackson - I like the way that sounds - great aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had SO much fun!! I cant wait till you guys move back and Addi and Jackson can be bestest little cousins (they will pick on Espn lol)

    ReplyDelete