Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ice storm

This ice storm happened a couple weeks ago but we got a terabyte for Christmas and I still dont know how to upload picture onto my computer now that it has changed.. Ross showed me again tonight but I still don't think I could do it by myself! ANYWAY here's a little post of the ice storm we had. One of the days it happened I wasn't planning on it and needed to go to the store to pick some stuff up for dinner. When Ross and I went out to go to the store our car was fully iced over with a nice sheet of ice.. After finally getting the doors open and Jackson in the car ready to go we shut the back door and it just flew right back open. It the short time that we had opened the door to hurry and get Jackson in our door had frozen open. We had to sit there holding the door shut while the heater was on full blast trying to get the door to unfreeze and lock shut!! It was such a pain! Other then that and a scary drive to the store I thought the storms made outside look so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment