Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day!..

This whole month I have been planning a fun day and a nice dinner at home for our family for Valentines Day.. Kids make holidays so much fun and I was really excited for Jackson to do the activities and help make dinner. I wanted to make the dinner a surprise for Ross so I had planned to go to the store the day before.. Sounds like a good plan right!? It was until my lower back started to really hurt the day before Valentines and I spent most the day in the hospital with contractions every two to three minutes. (Story to come later) So all my plans were ruined and I couldn't even go to the store to pick everything up. So Valentines day went much like this.. Ross let me sleep in and when I woke up he fixed me pink heart shaped pancakes and then took Jackson to the zoo while I sat around the house not being able to do anything. We then cooked what we had in the house for dinner and I made the desert I had planned and that was about it! Sadly I didn't even get ready that day.. Ross was really sweet to take Jackson to the zoo and was happy with the dinner I made so I didn't feel like the day was a total bust of a holiday! Here are a few pictures I took with my phone that day. Ross and Jackson went to the store and Jackson picked out this rose for me! He was so cute and happy to give it to me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your plans didn't work out, but it looks like you guys still had a good day! Please let me know if you ever need any help with Jackson! We'd love to have him come play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this the first I am hearing of this??? You should have said something. Isn't that kind of what happened with Jackson? Or was it different. I'm kind of mad at you for not telling me you were in the hospital! Still sounds like a good Valentine's. Better than ours. Tyrel had class and I didn't really plan anything.

    ReplyDelete