Friday, April 19, 2013

A little catch up

I'm trying to do a quick catch up before I get into our little Cole's birth! I love March and the NCCA basketball tournament. This year was more low key then most years. I really didn't keep up with the brackets or watch any games it was kinda weird! I started to follow it more towards the end because Jackson was in first! This year I printed off pictures of the mascot's and had Jackson pick what one he liked more! He liked it for a little bit and then lost interest in picking the teams so we had to just ask him bird or bear and he would say one and thats who we would choose to win the game. Don't mind Ross' face in the picture! Jackson for a few games took his gun and shot the picture he liked.  Jackson ended up taking a close 2nd



Jackson and I also went one last time to the zoo with just the two of us. They had just opened the stingray bay and it was only $2 for the both of us to go in and touch the stingrays so we did. Jackson wasn't so sure about touching them but loved watching them swim. I made him touch one and he freaked out and that was the end of the stingrays lol



After Ross finished taking his first boards test a group of us went to go bowling to celebrate it being over but when we got to the alle Fedex had rented the whole thing out! I felt so bad because Jackson was so so excited to go bowling for the first time. We had to tell him it was broken and we would come back and play when they fixed it so he would settle down. So we kept our promise and went another day that week. It was so fun to see how excited Jackson would get every time it was his turn. He actually did really well to.




No comments:

Post a Comment