Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cole's Blessing

While in Utah we were able to bless Cole. I was a little worried that the blessing outfit wasn't going to fit him. Cole is a little older and chubbier then Jackson was when we blessed him. Lucky we were in luck and it fit just right. Ross gave a wonderful blessing and Cole was good through all of it. I was grateful for all the family and friends that came to support Cole. That weekend worked out perfectly so that some of our best friends were able to come. After church we had a lunch back at my parents house for everyone to come back to. I loved being able to catch up with everyone and see Jackson have fun playing with the other kids.

The man of the day! I love him so much




Mom stop taking pictures of me


My little family before church


Jackson eating lunch with some friends


Miss Addi decided that she would join the table too


The longest hug I've ever seen kids give! Jackson and his wife to be Mahala.


The Reynolds! I so excited to move back and be able to hang out with them again. They just need to move from Cedar City so it will be easier to play. Our kids need to get to know each other


Another of picture of Cole. He was so good and just laid on the blanket with Aunt Caroline and looked at the trees


More of our awesome friends that came! Have I told you I'm excited to move home!
The Huston's and Fisher's


Jackson loving life playing with cousins and friends on the tramp





1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing Cole didn't have a purple mouth for the blessing. That stuff would have been all over his outfit!

    ReplyDelete