Thursday, May 22, 2014

Christmas tree cutting

I'm only slightly behind on my blog.... Here's to a Merry Christmas 5 months late! Ross and I have always wanted to cut our own Christmas tree but never have. This year my mom and I got up early(4:30) and drove to Park City and stood in line with the other hundreds of people to get a tag. We lucked out and picked the perfect weekend to go. That next monday it snowed and we would have had a hard, cold time getting to the trees.

All of us heading up the mountain to find our perfect tree. 

Jackson and Addi looking for a tree. They both were carried most the time because Addi said she was cold so Jackson had to join in and say he was too.

Cole helping Oma and Opa find their tree

Oma, Jackson and Addi

Opa leading the pack

Cole wondering what his cold stuff is..

Just having a little fight on where a tree was that we has saw earlier. My mom made us hike the whole mountain to find a tree that look like all the other ones. Whatever makes here happy!

More hiking with Oma

And there it was our perfect tree! It actually was the first tree I pointed out. We left it there and set out to find my parents tree.

Cutting down the trees 

With our tree

Ross thinking he's a lumberjack and cutting the tree

The group with our tree's

Cole happy to be done

with the tree

I love this picture! The cars loaded up and ready to go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment