Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great. This year was with my family! We haven't had Thanksgiving with my Family in four years.. So much has changed. All of my siblings got married and five grandkids have joined the family. It was fun to have such a big group and have everyone together. That morning we went and saw Disney "Frozen" with my parents and Uncle Jason and Aunt Carolin. It was great show and both boys did  really well. After that we went to Aunt Heather's and Uncle Kodi's to have Thanksgiving dinner and watch football/look at black Friday ads and sleep. That night my mom and I went and did some shopping.. I've never had a bad experience with black Friday but I've never gone to walmart either. This year we went there and it was horrible!! You couldn't walk a round. Unless there is an amazing deal I will never go there again.
Jackson and Oma making placemats for dinner.

And the only two picture I took the rest of the night. Jackson and Cole hanging out before dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment