Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Easter!

So don't know if this happens to anyone else but I had posted this post about a week ago and when I got back on it was gone. Half of it was saved in my draft. My main picture that I changed even changed back to the old one....

Oh well....
If anyone knows my mom they know that she takes everything to the extrem! Holidays are no different! Growing up I loved holidays, my mom would make them so fun. I've known all along that, thats how I want to be with my family! Jackson being six month didn't know what he was doing but I loved decorating, buying and celebrating with him and Ross. Jackson looked so cute in his new easter church close and loved his new walker he got!
I love that Easter is on a sunday as well. I feel like no matter how busy you get or caught up in the holiday you are, you are always brought back to the true meaning of Easter. Which is how it should be! I am so grateful for a older brother who died for me so I can one day live with my Heavenly Father and family again. I'm thankful that through him I am able to forgiven of my sins as I strive to be a better person!
Happy Easter again!

1 comment: