Monday, October 29, 2012

Carving pumpkins

Carving pumpkins is one of my favorite things to do during the Halloween season. We had some friends over and we all went away carving our pumpkins. Jackson was excited to help carve the pumpkin but didn't want anything to do with cleaning it out. I cut his little pumpkin out and told him to get the stuff out and he stuck his hand in once and quickly pulled it out with the most disgusted look on his face. He wouldn't go near the pumpkins after that :) Ross' pumpkin had a scared face and when he showed it up Jackson he ran away haha I swear this boy is scared of everything!! It was a great night and I can't wait tell next year when I can carve pumpkins with all of my family.. Maybe Jackson with will get brave with his cousins being around. Ready to carve Cleaning out the pumpkin How he after his stuck his hand in the pumpkin Our finished product Jackson looking and the lights in the pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment