Monday, October 29, 2012

Conference

I always love watching General Conference. This year Jackson was only interested in the prayers and the songs. It will be nice when we are back in utah where we can turn on the tv and watch it instead of the computer. I was shock like everyone else to hear the age change of missionaries! I think its great and I'm excited to see the boost in missionaries leaving. Ross had to do something for school during the first part of the morning session on Saturday when they announced the age change. I wish he was here so I could have seen his face but when I called him I could tell he wished he could have been home also. Jackson loved listening to the songs and did pretty well with the prayers but when they went to long he would decide that they were over and just say "amen" and start doing something. There was a prayer that he said amen three or four times lol

No comments:

Post a Comment