Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Eve

This year we had Christmas Eve with my family! I was so excited to get together with everyone and have some yummy German food! Jackson loved running around with all of the other little kids, we didn't see him much that night! I loved seeing all of my cousins kids so excited about santa coming. They were checking on the computer where he was like every half hour haha It's so spending Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family and doing all the traditions they've made. After the party was over we went back to my parents house and did more traditions of getting pajama's, lighting the pyramid and reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas! I loved the Pajama's Jackson got this year. I couldn't stop laughing every time I saw him. He just looked so cute in his tight pj's. Jackson running around shooting everyone with a gun he found Ross and Jackson picking their candle that will go out first on the tree! Jackson Checking to see where Santa was. Opening our pajama's Helping Opa and Oma open theirs Reading with the pyramid Jackson favorite thing was to help blow out the candle's. He would always ask to light them so he could blow them out lol

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Eve was special this year, wasn't it. Love my family!

    ReplyDelete