Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Randoms in Utah

We did so many fun things while we were in Utah over the break! Jackson's was in heaven there and we are all adjusting to being back in quiet, slow life of home. On our way to Utah we got to the airport thinking it would be a little busy but to our surprise we walked through every line and had a good 45 minutes before our plane left So Jackson had fun going on the escalators. We would get off and he would say "try again". I always stress about flying alone with Jackson but he has been so good every time we fly. He loves looking out the window and every time we would hit turbulence he would go "weee" and asked to do it again haha defiantly not his dad kid in that situation! It also was nice to have Jackson have his own seat this time too As soon as we got to my parents house Jackson because best friend with my parents dog pugsley! He would call him to go everywhere with him. I'm sure pugs was happy when we left and he didn't have to be dragged all around the house with Jackson. We had to make a stop a Jamba Juice while we were there. I've been craving it my whole pregnancy and they have NOTHING like it here! I even tried the Jamba mixes from the store but they didn't do it justice. We went to my parents ward Christmas party and this is how Jackson ate his cake. He's never eaten anything like this before! My mom and Tyler thinking that they would be able to get Jackson to sit on Santa's lap.. No luck and my mom had to sit with him! Making gingerbread cookies with Oma Jackson was having fun making the cookies until he tried the dough and thought it was gross and he was done after that.. I guess he didn't want to waste his time on making something that he didn't think tasted good. Uncle Jason was one of Jackson favorite people while we were there. Jackson loved to play games on his phone with him. One night Jason and Caroline came over and made cupcakes and let him help with everything! Jackson had so much fun with them.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pretty good smoothie recipe if you want it! I wanted them all the time while I was pregnant with Mahala and having worked at a smoothie place I got good at imitating them!

    ReplyDelete