Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Park City

My family was able to go up to PackCity for a couple nights during our trip! I love going up there during the holiday and staying in the timeshares. It was nice to have all of my family together and be able to hang out and relax. On our walk up main street Jackson thought it was cool to kick this chunk of ice... Trying to get a good picture of Jackson and Addi Jackson loved these snowmen outside a store. He would point to all the different parts as my mom said them Jackson's first time seeing a lot of snow. He has seen it but there has never been enough to play in. He didn't know what to think at first. Jackson was throwing snowballs at me so I thought it would be a good picture if I took it of him while he was throwing it.... Not so much!! He had a direct hit to my lens! What are the odds Opa's was the coolest person pushing Jackson and Addi around on the "train" Jackson loving the big bath tub My parents gave all the kids some of their gifts while we where up there having our family Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment