Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I recently found out that Jackson LOVES grapefruit! I was eating one for lunch the other day and he came over asking for some, I gave it to him thinking it would come right back out but to my surprise he liked it and kept wanting more. Then next day I decided that I would give him some with his lunch. He ate half a grapefruit with the rest of his lunch and still want more! I didn't give him anymore because I didn't want to get him sick and Jackson had a little meltdown. He cried for a good five minutes and tried to open the fridge to get more out. I just left him there like the great mom I am and continued on with what I was doing. I realized about ten minutes later that Jackson was being really quiet and I hadn't seen him for awhile. (Thats when you know somethings wrong lol) I walk around the corner to find him like this...
He had somehow gotten the grapefruit out of the garbage can and was squeezing the rest of the juice out and liking it haha He just looked at me and smiled and went back to licking his sticky hands!




No comments:

Post a Comment