Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jackson and the bookcase

So can I tell you how many times I wish I could go to the D.I or get on KSL and look for some that I need but don't want to spend a lot on. One of those times would now. Ross has more and more books coming home after every semester that he wants to keep and we don't have anywhere to put them. I have been going crazy with them stalking up in the corner of our room. I wanted to get a bookcase but didn't want to spend a lot because 1: we will be moving in a year and a half and 2: When we move back we most likely will be putting all our stuff in a storage unit for eight months while Ross does his externships. So given all of that I've been on a search for a cheap bookcase. The Salvation Army you would think would be cheap.. Nope and Craigslist scares me :) So do where do I go after all of those.. Good old Walmart! I am happy to say that we found a great $15 bookcase there! Jackson loved helping Ross put it together and hiding in it as we tried to put the back on.

Jackson got out his tool set and started helping but quickly realized that dads hammer was better and traded!


Jackson laying in the bookcase and hiding



No comments:

Post a Comment