Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pop Rocks

The other day Jackson and I were at the dollar store and I saw pop rocks and had to have them! I remember thinking they were so cool when I was little. I still don't know how they work but it doesn't really matter because they are a popping candy, tast yummy and thats all that matters to me! Anyway I got home and opened the bag to see this little package...

Whats wrong with this picture? Look where the slit is to open the package! haha My first thought was: Well at least they aren't trying to hide anything. They come right out and say: "hey, don't mind ripping at the top, you're only going to get a quarter of this package full of candy so might as well rip the package open way down here" I hate that everything you buy these days is never full. Why do you sale a huge bag when you are only going to fill it half way. Anyway I loved this little bag!



Call me a mean mom but I gave Jackson some of the pop rocks and it was so funny! I wish I would have had my camera at the first but these pictures are still pretty classic!

In they go..


What the heck are these!


Mom, there is something wrong with this candy


Freak.. I'll just spit them out!

1 comment:

  1. I still have a video of Mahala innocently picking up a lime and sucking on it. If you can't have fun picking on your kids, why have them? This is hilarious! And I'm pretty sure you have his thoughts dead on!

    ReplyDelete