Monday, March 5, 2012

Atlanta aquarium and world Coca-cola

Ross had his spring break this past week so we headed over to Atlanta GA. Besides Ross getting a speeding ticket the trip was really fun. Our first day we went to the aquarium and the world of coca-cola. The aquarium was the pest part of the trip. I was a little hesitante of going because it was $30 a person but it was totally worth it! I would go back in a heartbeat. I want to put up so many pictures, I even have them all in colleges but for some reason blogger wont upload them. I think they are to big and I don't know how to resize them. (side note: I think I'm retarded because I can not figure out how to work photoshop. the end) Once I figure it out I will post all of my pictures. There were so many beautiful fish. Jackson was in heaven running around seeing everything. The Ocean Voyage was my favorite part. They had a window looking into the aquarium that was massive and I could have sat there looking at all the ocean fish swimming around. They also had a dolphin show that was pretty neat too. It was different, they told a story of a ship that had been sunk by the mean fish and the dolphins came to help them and raise the ship back up. They told the story and the dolphins would come in and do trick during different parts of it. Jackson was scared at some points but by the end he was clapping with everyone. Here are a few pictures of our first day.

This is Ross and Jackson playing on the sport court at the hotel.



In front of the aquarium



Touching 2 foot long bonehead sharks


Touching stingrays


Touching starfish and other litter creature life. This poor starfish was beat up by Jackson. One touch was enough and the starfish was out of there.


Looking at the albino alegrota


Jackson hitting the widow, yelling at all the fish


The beluga whale. They had three or four of them swimming around. So neat


Jackson loved this penguin. He would wave his hand back and forth and the penguin would chase it.


The next three pictures are in the Ocean Voyage part. They had many of all these fish swimming. This is a huge stingray


You know... Just a shark swimming around


The WHALE SHARK! This thing was huge.. We went picture happy with this fish. I like this picture because its swimming over Ross and Jackson. They had a tunnel going under the water so you could look up at all the fish.


One of the dolphins





The World Of Coca-Cola. Ross was so excited to go to this. He is addicted to this stuff. Turns out it was kinda boring. I don't know if it was because we had just came from the aquarium or what. I'm glad we went but probably wouldn't go again. They told the history of coke and showed you the volt that they kept the "secret recipe" in, showed you the process of how the coke was made (it was being cleaned while we were there so we didn't get to see that). The best part and to be honest the only reason we went there was to taste all the different drinks that coke offered around the world. I thought it was just going to be coke but they had different drinks like fruity drinks. Asia and Europe were gross. Europe had a drink called Beverly and it was the grossest thing I have ever tasted. I don't know how people could drink it. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth..



With the coke bear


Ross so happy to be going into the part where you taste everything


Jackson getting little taste of his own.

2 comments:

  1. Awe so much fun! I miss you guys so much! I cant believe how big jackson is getting. love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coke thing was a little boring and disappointing, but it was fun to do once:) I think if anyone else went I would tell them to do that first and then do the aquarium because the aquarium was AMAZING!!! So glad you guys got to go!

    ReplyDelete