Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day we went to the Botanical gardens with some friends. I had been there about a week before and there wasn't much blooming so I didn't expect much this time. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there. There were so many flowers in bloom and they had tons of the trees that are blooming at our apartment that I love. I can't wait until later on in the summer when everything is in bloom!

Jackson in his green


Ross and Jackson looking at the fish. Jackson almost fell in!


We found a little turtle on the grass by the pond. Jackson didn't know what to think of it. I wanted to take it home but Ross won't let me.. He reminded me of my college days and the turtles we had that both died. I swear we took care of them :) huh Car Diz!


This is my favorite picture. Look how beautiful the trees are. The white ones are the trees that are all over my apartment complex


Jackson smacking the flowers.


It was so hard for Jackson to just look and not touch the flowers


The group!


Ross and Jackson walking. I love my boys


Jackson was so funny on the ride home. We for sure thought he would fall asleep. As soon as we got in the car he put his blanket over his head and kept it like that the whole way home lol.

1 comment: