Friday, March 16, 2012

Playing in the sand

The other day we went and played in the sand (volleyball court) with Breeann and little Benny boy! I don't know how much Jackson liked it. He's been in this stage where he doesn't like to be dirty. If he gets something on his hands he runs over, with his fingers spred as far apart as they can wanting it to be wiped off. Its really pretty funny but it doesn't go well when you want to play in the sand. He really like when I put water in his dump truck and he could splash around.

The few minutes he wanted to dig in the sand


Then he moved to the sidewalk where it was cleaner and dug there lol


Breeann and I decided that we were going to bury Jackson waste deep in the sand.... Needless to say.. He didn't like it. Yes, I am a mean mom :)


I had to put a picture up of cute Benson chilling in his stroller while we played.

No comments:

Post a Comment