Friday, May 4, 2012

Cub scout trip

A couple of weeks ago I went on a trip to the archeology site in Arkansan. I wasn't really excited to go but it turned out to be pretty cool. Will I go there again? NO but it was fun to see once and our scout were actually well behaved! The site is on 17-acres and believed that a native american village lived there from A.D. 1000 to 1550.
This is what the sites look like when they are digging. It was going to rain so I didn't get a picture of where they were actually digging because it was covered with a tarp.
This was inside the a school they had restored. It's a huge bucket of peanut butter lol My phone is to show its size
The school.
These headstones were amazing. They are a rock caved out so they looked like trees. From afar we couldn't tell if they were real trees or not.
I really love the landscape here. Everything is so green. I loved this V shaped tree that was covered in vines.
Some clay heads that were pulled out of the ground there.
Some of my cub scouts:) They all are so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment