Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some random pictures

I a few pictures that I wanted to put up so my family can see them but they are not exciting enough to have to write a post about each one. Here are some stuff that goes on around our house.
Ross and I got an Ipad a couple weeks ago and Jackson is obsessed with it. Its pretty bad. I have to hide it from him so he will play with his toys and not just the ipad. Whenever someone is on it he will come and sit right on you and try and play his games. When we put it away he has a good 5 minute tantrum.
Jackson isn't a big fan of the shower. We rarely take him in the shower with us. Well the only time is when I need to shower and Jackson wont sleep. Whenever he is in the shower all he wants to do is look over the rod and see himself in the mirror.
This is Jackson eating the watermelon he HAD to help me cute.
Jackson loves to do the dishes (play in the water while I do the dishes) When he wont leave me alone when I'm trying to load the dishwasher this is what happens.
We also go to the Zoo. We will be going a lot more now that the weather is great! Here is Jackson and his buddy Soren

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post about your beautiful brown moth.

    I'm so jealous of your ipad. But I think Joshua would be just like Jackson, so maybe we will wait until we get one.

    Your fam is sooooo precious!!!!

    Joshua use to love to "help" me too with the dishes. Now he wants to help me cook ALL the time. Funny little guys.

    Guess that means they will grow up to be good men who help around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay he its freaking huge and so dang cute! Hurry up and get your butt here so I can see you already!. Miss your faces

    ReplyDelete