Friday, May 4, 2012

On our walks

Jackson and I go on at least three walks a day. He loves being outside and it takes time out of the day :) Any mom in the same situation as I am or maybe any mom would agree its all about trying to fill your day up while trying to entertain your kid(s). Lucky for me there are many young moms that live in the same complex and husbands are in school together. Anyway back to the post! Jackson and I were on a walk to the mailbox and I looked in the pond and saw 12 turtles laying out on the side of the water. Usually there are a couple out there but never that many so after getting the mail we hurried home to get our camera to take pictures of them. The rest are pictures of some of the things we see on our daily walk!
You'll have to make the picture bigger but there are 12 turtles there
I loved this turtle with its legs stretch out laying on the rock
The ducks are well fed at our apartments
Jackson loves to sit on these benches and watch the water and ducks
This day there was only one ballin car out! These cars are all over the place here!

No comments:

Post a Comment