Saturday, May 5, 2012

Plane watching

Jackson loves planes and is always looking out for them. He always points them out when we are outside, in the car, and even when he hears them inside the house. My favorite thing is every time he see's one he will stop what he is doing and first point it out saying "pain" and then waves and says "bye pain." Its pretty cute if you ask me. I decided that it would be fun to go by the airport and watch the planes come in and take off. It took a little while to find a good spot but we eventually found this awesome place right next to the airport. You can see we were right next to the landing strip. Jackson was a little nervous of the rubbling in our chest when the planes took off but loved watching them land. They would have four take off and then four would land. On the news it said that a plane lands or takes off every 90 seconds at the Memphis airport. Needless to say Jackson says bye to many planes each day!
"bye pain"
Jackson chasing a pinecone while we wait for the planes to go.
So excite a plane is coming in to land

2 comments:

  1. who knew fedex had their own planes? I didn't, but I don't live in a cool place like you. I just have rednecks. But I do live by a little airport. You and Jackson could come watch planes all day, just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!I want to go back before we leave!

    ReplyDelete