Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For memorial day they were having firework at the Redbirds baseball game so we decided it would be fun to go as a family. I thought we were going to die of heat but it turned out to be a really nice evening and Jackson loved to run around on the grass. By the time the 7th inning came I was ready to go home but the only reason I went was to see the fireworks so we had to stay. There should only be 7 innings in baseball.. 9 is way to long. Jackson thinking he's cool in his dads sun glasses For the national anthem they had someone from Sun Studio's come and rock out on his guitar. I like when people sing but this was a nice change and I thought it fit for Memphis. Also the BBQ festival was going on and they were having a air show going on that we could see part of. Honestly I was a little jealous that we weren't there. I bet it was so cool to see it over the Mississippi River. I think Jackson was thinking the same thing~ The redbird came over and Jackson ran over to him. We were so surprised. He is afraid of everyone but I guess not big, weird looking redbird! Jackson was so happy to give him a high five. Jackson trying his first cotton candy. He didn't like it. Family picture at the game. Jackson however did like to eat the whole peanut.. Shell and all! That ended soon when he started choking on the shell The reason I came!! Fireworks! It was a really good show too. Ross and Jackson watching the fireworks

2 comments: