Tuesday, June 19, 2012

City Creek

We were able to go to Utah for a couple weeks for my little sister's wedding. I love going to visit family but we are so busy while we are there trying to fit everything in. One thing I really wanted to go see while I was there was the new City Creek mall. I had heard so much about it and saw tons of picture on facebook I had to go. We met up with my good friend Meagan and her cute little girl Mahala to go check out the mall. I felt bad because Jackson wasn't in to shopping and only wanted to play in the water so we only got to see a couple of stores. We didn't even get to talk much because my little turd was running everywhere and if he wasn't running around he was screaming because it trapped him in his stroller. When we finally got to the water Mahala wanted to stay dry while Jackson was soaking wet in the first five seconds! Freezing Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment