Monday, July 2, 2012

Playing in the yard

Can I tell you how much I've missed the weather in Utah. It was so nice to be able to go outside and play in the yard. After about ten minutes of being outside here you are dying of heat and want to go back in. We spent most of our days outside. It was nice to be able to let Jackson run where ever he wanted and not have to worry. Jackson in my parents tire swing. He would swing in it for a good hour if someone was willing to push him that long. Spraying Opa with the water He so cute Eating a cookie while playing in the water lol the cookie was so soggy but he kept on eating it. Entertaining Jackson while we set up for the reception. Jackson love standing behind this glass door and have my dad spray water on it. Playing with his cousin! I love this picture. While he was playing around he came running up to my mom and gave her a hug and then ran off. Jackson and his bubbles Grandpa and Jackson playing around. PS... I don't know why my blog is being stupid and putting my writing where ever. If you know how to fix it leave a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment