Monday, July 9, 2012

Crawfish eating with my mom

Ross and I don't really like sea food. You could say I hate it and Ross will eat it if its soaked in butter! But the gas station right by our house has crawfish stand (like the taco stands in Utah) that is always packed with people. We've always wanted to try it but knew Ross would have to eat it all. So when my mom came and she loves sea food we decided to go get some. My mom had tasted crawfish once so his was pretty new to her. I think the pictures pretty much some up our experience lol This is what the crawfish came in, we are hight class here I love my mom's face as Ross is showing her how to eat them Jackson face is priceless! It wasn't a surprise he didn't come back for more

1 comment:

  1. Awe that's so much fun your mom got to visit for so long! I bet you had a blast. Love you tons

    ReplyDelete