Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Linus lou's wedding

The reason we went to Utah was to for my little sister's wedding! I can't believe she is married. I swear she is still five lol ok maybe ten!! Ross wasn't able to come because he is in the clinic now and couldn't take that much time off. I wish he could have came and been apart of it but school is pretty crazy right now. Anyway the wedding turned out amazing! The sealing was one of the best ones I've seen. The spirit was so strong there. Caroline was a gorgeous bride as well. Her dress was so pretty on her. Flying in only a few days before the wedding I had only seen her wedding dress in a picture on my phone and that didn't do it justes. We are also excited to have Jason be apart of our family! Well Jackson is scared of him but we'll work on that when we move closer :) The happy couple My cute Jackson in his tux Most of the night you could find Jackson by the water table asking for "wawa" and putting his cup under the spout. No one could turn that down.. I'm pretty sure he waisted half the jug and the grass was well watered over there. He did get a drink sometimes. I had to keep moving him away from the water. He was soaking wet. Lucky it was hot that evening. Jackson LOVES my friend Emalee. It really is so weird. Don't get me wrong she is a great person but Jackson is scared of everyone. Jackson has only seen Em a couple of times in his life but he loved hanging out with her. We went to her house a couple days after and he went and cuddled with her lol my crazy boy. Only if she was closer she would be forced to babysit. Em also showed him the cake and pies... I never saw him do this but I guess he was running up to the pies on the table and the cake and sticking his finger in them tasting them all haha No wonder he staid away the whole time Linus and my dad dancing Jackson dancing with his aunt Caroline Jackson in his full tux

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Jackson! And Caroline looked so pretty! Love her hair! I just realized that I miss your family. They are just awesome like that! Like that one time we went and visited your Dad for Halloween. Very fun! P.S. ... you should live in St. George for 4 months!

    ReplyDelete