Thursday, July 5, 2012

Venus crossing the sun

I was super jealous when I saw all the picture of everyone seeing the solar eclips in Utah. I've always liked looking at the stars and being able to see things that only come around once in awhile. My dad would always make sure that I was able to see things like the solar eclips. I remember one time my dad came and got me out of mutual so I could see the moon line up with a couple other planets. So it was perfect that I was in Utah when Venus crossed the sun. My dad and I were sitting on the couch and we saw a couple people coming down the street with the weird glassed on and he remembered what was going on. It was cloudy all day and the clouds opened up just as the sun was setting and we were able to see venus for a quick second before the sun was to low for us to see. I took pictures hoping you could see venus but no luck! It was hard for us to see it being there in person but I wanted to post it anyway. Here are my pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment