Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jackson MS

While my mom was here Ross had a conference that he was going to in Chicago (post later) for the weekend. My mom being the crazy one that she is decided that we shouldn't just stay home while he was gone and said we should go to New Orleans. I'm a party pooper and didn't want to go. Jackson is the worst sleeper, I knew he wouldn't get a nap any of the days and neither my mom or I had been to New Orleans. She didn't really care what I had to say about not going and planned the trip anyway. haha The trip turned out to be very busy, HOT, getting lost, Jackson not disappointing on sleeping and no naps but SO MUCH FUN. The first day we got up and drove to Jackson MS. I thought we were staying right in Jackson but to my surprise we were staying 45 min east of Jackson. I was pretty upset about having to drive a hour longer.. I may have complained about it for a good half hour of the drive. To add on top of all of this my mom wanted to go to the Jackson Zoo (Yes, my mom loves zoo's and this will not be my last post about a zoo) But we wouldn't have time nor did I want to drive to our hotel and then back to see the zoo. So we stopped and got lunch and then headed to the zoo (me complaining the whole way there). Also Jackson decided that on our way to the zoo that he was going to take his nap.. I told my mom "that I didn't want to go because it was more important for me to have Jackson get an ok nap then to go to the dumb zoo!" She told me "that she didn't care, that Jackson would be fine and we were going" :) She won that fight... But I won a little because Jackson woke up fife minutes into the zoo, it was way hot, the zoo was the most ghetto zoo we had every seen and my mom waisted $10 getting us all in :) Jackson loved to ride on the dolly every time we checked in and out of our hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment