Saturday, July 7, 2012

My mom came to visit, part 1

After my trip to Utah my mom came back home with me. Well actually Ross, my mom and Jackson and I all flew out the same day but at different time lol With everyone coming and going at different times it was going to be much more to have us all fly out together! The best part was my mom flew in first.. Big thanks to BreeAnn for coming and getting my mom and then coming to get me because she was to scared to drive to the airport by herself.. Anyway I LOVED having my mom here for so long. She kept me going the entire time. She said if she was going to be out here then she wanted to see it all and we sure saw it all and more! Jackson was in heaven having his Oma here. Besides when he was born this was the longest time he has spent with her. Feel free to skip whatever because this will be a ten post trip One of the first things my mom wanted to do was catch fireflies and see the frogs hopping around. I told her there wasn't any frogs by our apartment but sure enough she went out there and found some. I guess there are frogs by us and I haven't cared to look for them lol My mom ready to catch some bugs Trying to get the firefly to light up again And the toad! We also went to Ross's softball games Wen't on long drives so my mom could see the country side and find the mississippi river Wen't Gus's Fried Chicken (so good) and ate at many other places Jackson loved his black beans We went to the zoo... a few times.. My mom loves zoo as you will see in later post Jackson helped my mom sew And everyday my mom and Jackson would go out in the breeze way and look for bugs. Jackson LOVED it and will make us do it forever on (don't mind the naked, pillow head boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment