Monday, June 11, 2012

I have so many things to post about but not in the mood to do any of them. One day! For the mean time here are some pictures of my cute bug that decided that he didn't need a nap today. Jackson was so proud of himself for putting on his own shoes Jackson loves the camera and when I take pictures he wants to help. This time he was in front of the camera as he pushed the button. I think its a cute picture My messy eater I bought chalk not really thinking that Jackson would like to play with it but it was only .99 cents so it was worth a try. Turns out he likes its. Jackson sits on the stairs and uses them like a table to draw on lol I enjoy it because they are in the shade most the time and its not as hot. Ok you never get away from the heat and humidity here but it helps a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment