Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day

I feel like I'm always two weeks behind on my blog but I guess better late then never! I love Father's Day. I love thinking of fun things the boys can do for Ross and making it a fun day! This year didn't go as I had planned but you do what you can. Cole then night before decided that he didn't want to sleep and so I was up with him most the night. Ross came out around 7:00am just as I had got Cole to finally go to sleep. He told me to go to bed and I told him I just needed to rest for a little bit on the couch and then I heard Jackson come out of his room and I started crying cause I knew I couldn't sleep then! Ross again told me to go to sleep and he would wake me up in a half hour so we could eat and go to church. I figured that I probably should because I was crying over my son waking up. (Me and sleep deprived don't mix very well). I went to sleep and the next thing I knew I was waking up and it was 11!! I got mad at Ross but he said it was better for all of us for me to sleep haha So we had a nice brunch and just hung out until we went over to our friends the Butterfield's house to have a nice cafe' rio Father's Day dinner with them and the MacDonalds.

Ross and the boy's! I'm so thankful for this guy and what a amazing husband and Father he is. It takes a lot to put up with me.





There's a little story behind what Ross got for Father's Day.. I was planning on getting him a electric shaver because he's wanted one for awhile. So I asked around and did some research on them and had it down to a couple. Then we were driving home from a friends house a week or so before Father's Day and Ross got pulled over and got Another ticket. I say another because in just over a year this was his FOURTH ticket! Ross has now got a ticket in Alabama, Tennessee, and two in Mississippi. In total coasting us over $600. So I decided that the better gift would be a police scanner! Yeah not the most fun gift but I can't have him getting more tickets and losing his licence! He was still excited about it and trying it out. We had to go on a drive to test it out




I was tracing the boys hands on the wrapping paper and jackson traced his hand all by himself! I love it!







2 comments:

  1. Becca, I didn't know you had a blog...I am at work so bored that I started blog stocking and found yours. Your boys are so cute and it is fun to see you as a mom. We need to hang out when you come back to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay!! How are you? Yep a blog is the easiest way for my family to stalk me when I'm way. Do you have a blog? I need to follow it if you do! I move back the end of August and we'll have to let our boys play for sure!

    ReplyDelete