Monday, September 20, 2010

Fishing..

We went fishing without our husbands!! I've been fishing plenty of times but never without a boy there to help me tie the line, bate the hook, cast the poll and take off the fish! So pretty much I would just real in when I caught something. But this time Lauren, BreeAnn and I went fishing at Laurens "lake" big pond at her apartment complex all by ourselves. We started off slow but by the end we were catching them like crazy! The hard part was trying to shake the fish off cause no one wanted to touch them. We figured if they didn't float back up then they were just fine! BreeAnn caught one in the belly and when we shook it off it floated back up but we figured it wasn't the shaking but the hook in the belly that did it haha In all we caught eight fish!

BreeAnn and Lauren waiting for the fish to come

Lauren caught the first fish and BreeAnn is taking it off with her baby wipe lol

One of BreeAnn's fish

Hook in the Belly... Poor fishy

My only fish! Yep I'm fat!




Lauren was amazing and caught five!

2 comments:

  1. So I found your blog through Lauren's... sorry if that is too creepy/stalkerish for you, but at least I know you, right? :) Ours is private for now, so if you want to read, just send me your email address!

    alyssa.ann.paul at gmail dot com

    P.S. I love that you went fishing at the pond in Church Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa (person I don't know) don't worry, I'm pretty sure she needs a new stalker in her life. And trust me, she loves them! As for you Becca, I'm quite surprised that you would go fishing, especially without Ross making you. And you were jealous that we went, well, I'm jealous, too. We're even! I hope Jackson gets here soon, I don't like waiting!

    ReplyDelete