Monday, September 27, 2010

School, School, School!


I know this is my third post today but I just wanted to give everyone a little update on my cute little Doctor student! Ross took his first round of test last week and did pretty good on them! It seems like the guys study all the time and us girls never really see them but its worth it in the end! I'm so proud of Ross and all he has been doing . He really is so smart! He loves going to school and actually learning stuff that has to deal with Optometry! He comes home and shines lights in my eyes claiming I need glasses but I'm pretty sure I can still see just fine :) He says my eyes are focusing through and thats why I can see.. I tell him i'm fine and he gets mad and says when I'm forty and can't see don't come to him because he's not giving me anything haha I love my little Doctor!

Ross's School!



Some of Ross's stuff! He loves it






No comments:

Post a Comment