Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Years!

Has it really been TWO years! Ross and I celebrated our anniversary on the 29th of August. It seems these two years have gone bye so fast but when I look back on them we have done so much. I can't believe we are already in Optometry school and having our first baby! I wish I could tell you of all the fun we had celebrating but with me going into pre-term labor and not seeing a doctor by that time we felt it was best to just go out to eat! We went to the Olive Garden (I know we live somewhere with all types of great food and we chose the Olive Garden!) but it was nice to go to dinner and talk about anything and everything! I don't know how I got so lucky to be married to such a wonderful, amazing guy! I love him so much and can't wait to be married to him for forever!




Ross took me to bridalveil falls and played his guitar and sang "Question" by old 97 to ask me to marry him. I put the song on our play list if you want to hear it!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, little Ross who had a hard time finding Bridal Veil Falls. Cute song though, good job Ross! So...I'm ready for Christmas time now! Happy Anniversary, I couldn't remember the exact day, but now that I know, I will never forget. That's something I good stalker should know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ross too!! I'm glad you married that little nerd.

    ReplyDelete