Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Home ya'll!

So people keep telling me they want to see home! I don't if I call it home just yet. I still feel like I'm on a vacation that I happened to bring all my stuff with me. I really like our apartment though and the area feels safe too :) The ward here is great! Most everyone is going to SCO and so no one has family close by so they are always having activities and really try to make you feel welcome. I'm excited to go to all the play groups and activities once little Jax's is here. I can see how people say the ward becomes your family. I'm thankful to be a member for many reasons but one reason I didn't realize tell now was I will have friends wherever I go because of the church. Ross is loving school but is gone all the time which leaves me home alone a lot. Its hard at times because I get bored and start missing thing from home but once Jaxon comes my days will be full! Anyway here is "HOME"



The entrance to our apartments. (Yes we are in a gated community but lately one gate is always open so I don't know how that is keeping me any safer! Maybe tomorrow I'll go try and push it shut or something!)

The outside of our Building

The Frontroom



The Kitchen area



Jaxon's Room! Its nice to finally have a room to set up all his stuff!


And our room! ( I left out the 2 bathroom cause we all know what those look like :)

Now lets go outside! First we must pray for safety. We've even learned how to pray in our sleep haha

We have like four of these ponds around our apartments. They have turtles, fish and frogs!


The jungle outside our back window. I'm just waiting for T-Rex to come running out

The Pool

Random but we have our own car wash too

Volleyball!

I'm excited for the fitness center and Free tanning bed! I know random that they have a free tanning bed but this is my thinking! There aren't many people that need to go tanning.. I mean they're not lacking in the White area haha Was that bad to say?? Well I did so there you go!

And our putting green! One day when Ross and I have saved a little money we are going to become golfers!


Well there you have it! Welcome to Mississippi Ya'll! You can come visit anytime you want!

4 comments:

  1. uhhh i seriously LOVE your apartments! they are so stinking cute and look so fun. and if there is a tanning bed....i am SO there!! haha im so glad things are going good and you love your ward and everything. love you and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you guys made it! Well it looks like and sounds like you'll be more than fine! :) Your apartment and surrounding area looks great - and so good that you have a great ward! That will make all the difference. You guys are going to love it there - and I'm a little jealous because I always wanted to move back east (at least for just a bit). Anyways, we are happy for you guys and you'll be missed! Glad you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaxon??? What happened to Asher? j/k Your new "home" looks great and I know you'll be happy there and sad to leave when you've finished school! Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete