Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Greatest Place on Earth!

WHITNEY LAKE!!!

One of my favorite things we did while we were in Utah was go camping at Whitney lake. When I was little we use to go up every year with my moms side of the family and I loved it! As we have gotten older it has been harder to go up, let alone have All of my family there at one time. This year everybody came up and it was so so so so much FUN. Whitney lake has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Ross and I would alway go back and forth saying what one is better.. Whitney lake or Fish Lake. I had been to fish lake and I kept telling Ross Whitney lake was so much better and it was real camping lol Ross's family goes to fish lake and all of them stay in their trailers, have a fire Jackson could pee out and never ride their four wheelers. On other hand at Whitney we are always outside doing something, going on hour long four wheeler rides, and have HUGE fires... while we were there Ross kept saying how beautiful it was.. and I say he was agreeing with me that Whitney lake is better but will never admit it haha This was also Jacksons first time camping and love riding the four wheelers, going fishing and playing in the dirt. Only if he would slept while we were there! Here are a lot of picture of our camping trip.


Us in our campground looking down on the lake. Don't mind what I look like..


The whole family! Right before we were ready to go home.


Ross and I on the ridge looking down at Whitney and beaver lake. Such a pretty view!


Ross, me, Laura and Tyler on the ridge.


Ross and Tyler on the snow bank.. They both almost died trying to get down there and at the edge of the bank is a huge drop off..Dumb, They thought they were cool :)


Ty and Laura on the four wheeler coming through the water on the way up to the ridge.


Mr. Green Biar! (yes i'm talking about that dead tree!) Its a story that my uncle would tells us when we were kids about that tree and it would scare the crap out of me. Ty and I were excited to show our spouses it but they didn't seem to impressed. I guess you have to grow up with it.


Jackson in the trailer eating.


Our names carved in a tree!


Jackson asleep in the tent!


Jackson and I ready to go on a hike with aunt heather and Addi


Jackson and I sitting around the fire


I don't clam them as my sisters lol Caroline and Heidi think they are funny stealing my camera.. Ha! I got the last laugh


Our fire lol No roasting marshmallows


The greatest parents and Addi.


Cuttest niece ever!


Around the fire again.


Ross shooting clay pigeons. If you look close you can see the pigeon exploding. I hit 4 out of 5!


Jackson feel asleep on Oma while watching the guys shoot guns


The nice fish I caught!


Jackson first time fishing!


Our first fish we caught. We caught 18 in an hour and a half! I was a lot of fun.


um... dad... What is that?? Jackson first time seeing a fish


Jackson in his nice seat watching us fish.


The wood and the group that brought it in for the fires!


I Love this view!


Another fire! I love our fires too.


Jackson and my uncle Bill on Jackson first four wheeler ride.

1 comment:

  1. Tyrel says he's ashamed at you both that it took you a year to introduce Jackson to fishing! Appalling, really!

    ReplyDelete