Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jackson is one!!

I can't believe my little Jackson is already one!! Where did time go? Its seems like I blinked my eyes and he has gotten so big. His party was pretty low key. Since we don't live around any of our families we invited Jackson second family (All our friends) over to have cake and ice cream and open presents. I was thankful they still came over even though all the boys had a huge pharmacology test the next day. Jackson was so confused on what was happening the whole day. Why is everyone singing to me and taking all these pictures? Here are some pictures of the day!

My siblings all went in and got Jackson stroller push car thing. It came a couple days early and he would just go over to the box and look and hit the picture. So we opened it a day before lol It actually turned out nice because it was harder to set up then it looked and we were able to go for walks in it on his birthday! This was Jackson favorite gift and is the most used gift!


Helping dad set it up


So happy to go for a ride in it.


Jackson helping me make his cake.


Don't judge my cake decorating skills...


Singing to Jackson


Jackson wondering why everyone was singing!


Dad?? Why is there fire on my cake!?


We gave Jackson his piece of cake and he just picked at it with his fingers...


AH!! My hands are dirty!


And this is all the mess he made.. I think he makes more of a mess eating dinner every night.. Typical Jackson


Opening gifts. Jackson didn't really care to open the presents. We had to keep bringing him over and try to make him open them. By the end everyone was opening the gifts just to make it go by faster..


Happy about the car grandma gave him!


Opening Oma's gifts


Playing with one of oma's gifts!


This is one of my favorite pictures of the night! Jackson's best friend Soren gave him gold fish for his birthday! Jacksons was amazed by them and cried when we took them away. Whenever Jackson would cry we could show him the fish and he would stop right away... To bad the fish only lasted two days lol I promised I fed them!


Him with all his gifts... I don't think I got this much for Christmas!! SPOILED little turd.


The next morning Jackson woke up to all his gifts and he only wanted to play with the balloons. Jackson LOVE, LOVES balloons





We love you Jackson and are so grateful you are our in our family. We never knew we could love something as much as we do you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry we couldn't be there! Happy birthday Jackson!!!

    ReplyDelete